Chan Tai San Archive
Lama Pai and Choy Lay Fut weapon sets
THIS IS NOT INSTRUCTIONAL !!!!
These are NOT instructional videos. This is to preserve the legacy of the late Master Chan Tai San and give those interested the very rare access to the sets that he taught.
Some of these are performances during school demonstrations. MOST are "walk through speed"; recorded as students were learning the sets so they could be remembered and shared with other students. However, the late Chan Tai San taught a high quality of material seldom seen. Those who truly love Chinese martial arts can appreciate just how precious this material is.
- Choy Lay Fut 5th Brother Staff
- Lama Pai Baat Gwa Staff
- Broadsword (performance) (mix of 72 broadsword and Bak Fu Dou)
- Lama Pai Baat Gwa Spear
- Lama Pai Black Dragon Broadsword
- Lama Pai Black Dragon three sectional staff
- Three sectional staff (performance)
- Choy Lay Fut 9 Ring long knife (performance)
- Lama Pai double headed spear (performance)
- Lama Pai tiger fork
Author, educator, combat sports coach and martial arts master; David A Ross has helped the public better understand real martial arts An adopted disciple of the late master Chan Tai-San, one of China’s national treasures, David has over three decades teaching and coaching experience, both champion fighters and regular people who just want to achieve their goals.