The clinch for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and self defense
What do you get when you combine free style wrestling, Greco-Roman, Catch, Sambo, Judo, Shuai-Jiao and Muay Thai? The answer is a complete clinch system appropriate for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and/or self defense.
Sifu David Ross is an acknowledged expert at the clinch and in this 44 minute course he introduces the basics and the fundamenals;
- Pummeling and hand fighting
- Pushing, pulling, "pop", "pass", and pounding
- The important role of the hips
- How to set up knee strikes against a SKILLED OPPONENT
- Explains how the knee game is actually trained in Thailand!
- How arm drags are incomplete without the correct footwork
- The under hook and how it is under used in MMA
- Drills to improve your skills
- Defense against the Muay Thai "plam"
This course will improve your clinch, no doubt about it. It contains information that is seldom seen or even discussed.
Author, educator, combat sports coach and martial arts master; David A Ross has helped the public better understand real martial arts An adopted disciple of the late master Chan Tai-San, one of China’s national treasures, David has over three decades teaching and coaching experience, both champion fighters and regular people who just want to achieve their goals.