How To Teach Kickboxing
There was a time when the martial arts community thought there was no way regular people could do serous martial arts training. While kickboxing is now an incredibly fast growing martial arts business, Sifu David Ross began his wildly success program DECADES before the trend began.
NY Best Kickboxing's basic program is NOT a "contact program", nor is it aimed towards "fighters" or even "martial artists". However, the techniques and training is 100% REAL. Similar to all of Sifu Ross' approaches, it is all about TRUTH. Train with TRUTH and self awareness.
If you are looking to set up a kickboxing class or just looking for more material to broaden your base, there is a lot here for you;
- An instructor led warm up appropriate for everyone, including first day beginners.
- A slightly more intermediate instructor led warm up so keep your classes fresh
- An introduction to potential advanced warm up
- Partner glove drills. Easier to keep the pace and the excitement than with conventional focus mitt drills, glove drills make everyone feel like they are learning the real thing! Once again, potential intermediate and advanced combinations are demonstrated and explained.
- Heavy Bag drills. Honestly, the heavy bag is what every student loves the most. The most essential drills and their advanced variations are explained.
- A bonus PDF outlines the first warm up and key points.
- A bonus clip shows a quick review of combinations and suggest building upon them.
These videos are actual trained sessions for Sifu Ross' own staff, he is showing you exactly what he teaches in his school NY BEST KICKBOXING
Author, educator, combat sports coach and martial arts master; David A Ross has helped the public better understand real martial arts An adopted disciple of the late master Chan Tai-San, one of China’s national treasures, David has over three decades teaching and coaching experience, both champion fighters and regular people who just want to achieve their goals.
StartHow to teach kickboxing the warm up version one (18:24)
StartHow to teach kickboxing the warm up version two (15:05)
StartHow to teach kickboxing the warm up version three (6:06)
StartHow to teach kickboxing glove drills (15:27)
StartHow to teach kickboxing heavy bag drills (21:17)
StartHow to teach kickboxing quick review (3:03)
Starthow to teach kickboxing the warm up verson one