For the first time in more than 25 years, Sifu David Ross (one of the late Grandmaster Chan Tai San's senior disciples) presents an instructional from the traditional point of view. This is the Lama Pai Kung Fu Sifu Ross learned directly from Chan Tai San including the theory, auxiliary training, and application. Of course, Sifu Ross spent more than 20 years training fighters to prove that all this material has practical application.
More than 2 hours of instruction grouped into four lectures, which include
- The side stance and its conditioning aspects
- The side stace for "waist power"
- The "body method"
- Lama Pai centerline theory
- Chyuhn Choih
- Bin Choih
- Bin Choih Chyuhn Choih combination
- Differences between Bin Choih and Gwa Choih
- Chan Tai San's unique take on Kahp Choih
- Faan Paau and Paau Choih
- The most common Paau Choih errors
- Jyu Geng Paau
- Gok Choih
- The Yogic effects of the Ge Bon Gung
- The "Saam Dim Bouh Faat" footwork
- "Yu Lik" waist power in application
- Meridian and Seven Star stepping patterns
- "Stealing steps"
- Bik Bouh or "forcing step"
- Su Kau Da
- Pak Da Gung or "iron body training"
- Applications of all the Ge Bon Gung
- So Choih, So Choin into Jong Choih, double Jong Choih
- Gwa Deng So Jong power combination
- "Lo Han Points the Way" throw hidden in Siu Lo Han Kyuhn
- Chan Tai San's favorite kick PEK TEUI
- Fu Mei Teui and how to set it up!
Chan Tai San was named a living national treasure by the Chinese government and his kung fu was top notch. This is the ONLY place you will find his real kung fu with application.
Author, educator, combat sports coach and martial arts master; David A Ross has helped the public better understand real martial arts An adopted disciple of the late master Chan Tai-San, one of China’s national treasures, David has over three decades teaching and coaching experience, both champion fighters and regular people who just want to achieve their goals.